We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

How do you change the appearance of your webpage?

hey, sorry this is more of a technical question. i noticed some people have cool customized pages where they use their own artwork and stuff for the background. how do you do that? i saw the place where you can select a "theme" but i couldn't figure out how to totally customize it.

also why does there seem to be two different We Make Zines pages? when i click on my name at the top, it leads me to a different place where the background is white. but when i click on "my page" it leads to something different?

sorry if these questions are dumb and maybe obvious. i just couldn't figure them out.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I meant to mention yesterday -- thanks especially for the tip about typing "transparent" into the color picker. I don't know if that's a fairly common option for color pickers but I never would've thought of it in a million years...
yeah, i felt kinda smart when i discovered i could type the word Transparent in there and it would work (though i guess a bunch of other people from the site figured it out). i was noticing that transparent was an option for other categories, but not for the Network Name. They probably don't really want you to get rid of the network name.

Rick Bradford said:
I meant to mention yesterday -- thanks especially for the tip about typing "transparent" into the color picker. I don't know if that's a fairly common option for color pickers but I never would've thought of it in a million years...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service