We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Here's a song about zines. Do you know of any others?

Here is my song about a zine, Zine World. Does anyone know of other zine songs?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JVW-lz-dqE&feature=channel_page

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If i ever have a way to put vinyl to MP3 i could do it. :)

God i loved that song.

Sarah said:
"Fanzine" by Algebra One, a local band in Richmond. However this song was written about 10 years ago and only appeared on a seven-inch, so good luck finding it online.
Zines are mentioned in that song by Harvey Danger, Flagpole Sitta:

"I wanna publish zines, and rage against machines..."
I wrote and record a song called "the only time I feel alright is when I'm reading zines" (huh, jeffrey lewis).

a band I know, called "Raphistole Globule" sing on of their song called "fanzine". this song is pretty cool.
ha! i love this.
Fanzine Ynfytyn by Datblygu, the song my zine's named after. It's in Welsh though, which might put you off. It's about a repulsive teenaged boy writing pretentious music reviews about bands from Manchester.
'What Wave' by The Gruesomes......for the Canadian garage zine What Wave. It appears on 'Mr Garager's Neighbourhood' compilation LP , 1989, OG Records....sung to the tune of Batman!
"Fear of Zine Failure" by the Hidden Cameras. They're from Toronto, queer, and their website is awesome too. www.thehiddencameras.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service