We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Here's a song about zines. Do you know of any others?

Here is my song about a zine, Zine World. Does anyone know of other zine songs?

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If i ever have a way to put vinyl to MP3 i could do it. :)

God i loved that song.

Sarah said:
"Fanzine" by Algebra One, a local band in Richmond. However this song was written about 10 years ago and only appeared on a seven-inch, so good luck finding it online.
Zines are mentioned in that song by Harvey Danger, Flagpole Sitta:

"I wanna publish zines, and rage against machines..."
I wrote and record a song called "the only time I feel alright is when I'm reading zines" (huh, jeffrey lewis).

a band I know, called "Raphistole Globule" sing on of their song called "fanzine". this song is pretty cool.
ha! i love this.
Fanzine Ynfytyn by Datblygu, the song my zine's named after. It's in Welsh though, which might put you off. It's about a repulsive teenaged boy writing pretentious music reviews about bands from Manchester.
'What Wave' by The Gruesomes......for the Canadian garage zine What Wave. It appears on 'Mr Garager's Neighbourhood' compilation LP , 1989, OG Records....sung to the tune of Batman!
"Fear of Zine Failure" by the Hidden Cameras. They're from Toronto, queer, and their website is awesome too. www.thehiddencameras.com/

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service