We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I am attempting to do some fundraising. Does anyone have any suggestions? So far I have yard sales, and if you follow our blog at ordinaryzine.blogspot.com you will know all about that saga, hot dog poetry night and...well that is it. I would like to try and avoid advertising unless it is small local busines but I do not know much about that. That is, do businesses ask for some sort of tax i.d number before they hand over catch or will my cute and charming demeanor wow them into forgetting about tax writer offs? Any help is appreciated.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you need money you could always donate plasma except that leaves a funny little know on your arm, you could pose nude for art students, you could look on craigslist for "gigs", you could give your clothes and old books to a consignment store, you could babysit, you could just open a paypal and send out a mass email telling all your friends to just put money into because they love you, you could be a stripper but you'll need at least one good outfit and some shoes first, you could do all sorts of things, or you could just get a job at night, i'm assuming you already have some sort of day job.
What are you fundraising for? That can make a difference regarding options and strategies.
Printings and readings and possibly and nice printer so we can do everything from home.

Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go said:
What are you fundraising for? That can make a difference regarding options and strategies.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service