We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hi, does anyone know of any French zines or anything zine related happening in France?
Rose

Tags: France

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We've got a handful of French zines on QZAP. Additionally, TekNad has links to French zines on his blog. He's Spanish, but lives in Paris. His blog (which is mostly in Spanish, but some French and English) can be found here: http://papirofilia.wordpress.com
Hey!
I'm French and I've got two zines out, in French. I'd love to trade them or send them out to you!
You'll find all the infos on my page. Be sure to check out Giz's profile too, he's also French, you'll find him on my page.
yeah, most of mine contains things in french.

issue 3 of Griot (which is out of print) contains a big part about his few month in france as a foreign student.
I know a french zine called We're Gonna Fight, which is a political english-written vegan SxE zine and has to do mostly with exotic punk, like South American and Indonesian. The last issue I got from the editor was #10 from june 2008.
Exotic Underground, is a French zine that also focuses on exotic punk (South America, Asia etc). It was made by Fred who also runs Darbouka Records and it is written in english. Four issues were published. Here's a review I wrote about an issue that focuses on latin America punk. Here you can download issue #4.

ps. I think I got this issue from yor, the commenter right above me! hehe
I was surprised by the small number of french zines that was mentioned so I did some more research and came up with some more. Here you go:
christian laporte epilogue,
Le Wasted Life,
Kangnave 1 & 2.
You can download the issues at Punksishippies/label/france

easily grossed out, download from QZAP

Frantic City. Read the review for issue #1 and issue #2 on Razorcake.

Also a list of older french grrl zines.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service