We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

French or Parisien distros, zine stores, and zine websites

Salut vous tous,

I write and translate in french in my zine I wanted to stock or hook up with a french zine distro or store in Paris. Anyone know any zine stores in London I'm planning holidaying in Paris this summer so would like some zine related encounters to occur

merci en avance

Tags: distro, french, london, store, zine

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

salut!
i'm starting a distro, though not exactly in France, but in Portugal. i'm currently looking for zines in other languages (that i can read and understand most of the texts), like Spanish and French, for distro consideration.
i saw on your profile that you're in Australia though, now you got me a bit confused here ;-)
Hey Gomes,

Bien sur I'm australian, sydney sider to be specific I learnt french at university. In my zines to date I write both the french and english translations of french poems I am obsessed with & a couple of famous italian poems as well. Hit me up with some a web address and details & I will attempt to prostitute my zine to your distro.

Still looking for some French or Parisien zine store or distro to pimp my wares.

Fayrozzze
hi! alright, now i understand :) thanks for the reply

you can check out my distro here - invictadistro.blogspot.com - it's still under-construction, specially the "shop", until i get a fair amount of zines to put up there.
on the left side menu, under "SUBMISSIONS", you can check the guidelines and types of zines i'm interested for the catalog, even though i'm quite flexible and will read just about anything...

merci! :)

Chiaroscuro said:
Hey Gomes,

Bien sur I'm australian, sydney sider to be specific I learnt french at university. In my zines to date I write both the french and english translations of french poems I am obsessed with & a couple of famous italian poems as well. Hit me up with some a web address and details & I will attempt to prostitute my zine to your distro.

Still looking for some French or Parisien zine store or distro to pimp my wares.

Fayrozzze
I don't think there is any zine store in Paris. about the distro you could try http://www.la-petroleuse.com/ but they probably don't distro poetry.
It must have some alternative non mainstreet bookshop anyone have any ideas?
Hi, there's meant to be a zine library opening in Paris sometime this month but I can't find anymore about it though so I might just check out that address.
Ok there was meant to be a link in that:

http://www.diyzines.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=artic...

Rose A said:
Hi, there's meant to be a zine library opening in Paris sometime this month but I can't find anymore about it though so I might just check out that address.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service