We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I am working on the second issue of my children's/teen literature zine, Four Eyes (for info on the first see the new zine announcement thread or message me!  It is also available through Vampire Sushi distro).  This time I want to focus on the "bad girls" of children's/teen literature so if you have any thoughts on your favourite bad girl heroines please message me.  As well as the obvious rebels, outsiders and "tomboys" it would be interesting if anyone has any thoughts on ways in which characters not thought of as transgressive could be seen that way.  Please get in touch if you have any ideas or want to work on it in any way (writing/art/comics!)

Thanks, Kate

Tags: children's, comp, literature, teen

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love if you could write something! You can send it to me at patsydecline @ gmail.com
I would love to swap with you! I can send you the first issue already, unless you would rather wait.

Amber / Culture Slut said:
If you're up for it, I'd love to trade for both issues when you're done. All my zine info is on my page.
Yes, yes, yes please, that would be amazing!

Emma Jane Falconer said:
Would you like an article on Alice vs Dora as fictional girls in E.Nesbit's Bastable books?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service