We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I feel like there was an ongoing thread about flier exchanges, where people who wanted to exchange fliers could add their info. I can't find it.

I am running super low on fliers/promos to pass out in my distro orders. If you have fliers for your zine, distro, Etsy shop, DIY event, etc, mail them my way! Send however many you would like to:

Sweet Candy Distro
c/o Sage
PO Box 1833
Dallas, GA
USA

Thank you!!

Sage~

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm putting some in the post to you on monday - thank you!

I'm also quite happy to send out flyers with distro orders. Please email me for my postal address: distro(AT)marchingstars.co.uk
Awesome, thank you!!

marchingstars (distro) said:
I'm putting some in the post to you on monday - thank you!

I'm also quite happy to send out flyers with distro orders. Please email me for my postal address: distro(AT)marchingstars.co.uk
Thanks! I will definately send some flyers for my zine yr way....
Send fliers my way. I don't make/send out a whole heck of a lot of zines all the time, but I DO send out mail to a lot of paper regularly.

I Am
PO box 364
Brownsville TX
78522 USA

Also, can I send out fliers that arent rally about zines? I have fliers for a web design services and an artshow/zine event?
Thanks!!

riotgrrrlaz said:
Thanks! I will definately send some flyers for my zine yr way....
Sure! I'll pass them along for you :)

I Am said:
Also, can I send out fliers that arent rally about zines? I have fliers for a web design services and an artshow/zine event?
I know this is old, but there's really no point creating a new thread about it when it's already here :)

I am running really, really, really low on fliers! I love putting flies in with my trades, letters, and orders. I send out about 4-6 packages a week. I'd love to do a flier trade! I have plenty for my zine. Or if you just want yours distributed, send them my way! For zines, for etsy shops, for distros, whatever. I'll take anything.

sbrc
1-2491 Agricola Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3K 4C3
Canada

Thanks!
I'll send some out on Monday! Thanks Sage!

If anyone would like to send me some fliers that would be great!:
This Saturday Night
4535 S. Lockwood Ridge Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34231
This is a great idea! I'll pass some fliers/business cards along and anyone who wants to do so can send some my way. :) I usually include promotional packages at craft shows and will include some with my orders. Just message me for my address!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service