We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey everyone! I am please to announce that False Start Distro is finally open! There are lots of amazing zines, some of which are pretty hard to find, and I'm really excited about the distro being open after all this hard work. So please, check it out and spread the word!

FALSE-START.COM

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow! congrats! you got some great titles, too!
congrats on opening! the website looks great
Thanks so much guys! I'm really excited about it!

And Derek, your order will be going out today. Thanks so much for ordering, it really means a lot!
oh dude this is great. Your in LA (like me so it wont take long to get to me) and are legit! I am so happy... if you keep up the good selection you'll become my go to distro :D
no problem at all :) thanks for having zines i want!

False Start Distro said:
Thanks so much guys! I'm really excited about it!

And Derek, your order will be going out today. Thanks so much for ordering, it really means a lot!
Thanks! I'm glad you like the distro. LA rules dude! :)

Elijah Katz said:
oh dude this is great. Your in LA (like me so it wont take long to get to me) and are legit! I am so happy... if you keep up the good selection you'll become my go to distro :D
Thanks Amber! I'm really happy with the selection! :)
would you be willing to chat about stocking my zine, Lights Go Out?
thanks.
Sure! If you check out the submission guidelines on the site that may answer any questions you have. But if you have some more, feel free to email me!

Mr. T said:
would you be willing to chat about stocking my zine, Lights Go Out?
thanks.
i just mailed you my zine today!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service