We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

when is it?
Any one got any info on the next montreal expozine fair? dates and the wheres and whats?

Tags: expozine, fair, montreal, sell, zine

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Expozine tends to announce it's dates a bit late, but it's normally in the first week of December, second week at the latest. Hope that's helpful!
it'll be between the 13 and 14th of november. (with the opening the 12 in the evening).
For Sure?! i have to book some flights ;) thanks v much for your help with the elusive expodates

Cecile from La fanzinotheque said:
it'll be between the 13 and 14th of november. (with the opening the 12 in the evening).
yep. registration is up:
http://www.expozine.ca/en/
wow, going to the expozine would be closer to me than traveling to philadelphia this weekend. going out of the country versus staying in the same state? odd! maybe!
BREE, DOOO ITTT!

im registered to table both saturday and sunday. woohoo!
let me see what i can whip up! i'll start doing my homework on this

amy // twelveohtwo said:
BREE, DOOO ITTT!

im registered to table both saturday and sunday. woohoo!
I'll be tabling on Saturday, and Bree, I would love it if you could make it!!
i'm applying for my updated passport "card" which is only $30 and getting my new passport picture taken tomorrow to send in with my application. it says it'll take 4-6 weeks to get here, and i cannot afford the expediated process, SO! if my new passport card gets here in time, i will be there! it's a crap shoot as far as if it'll get here before expozine, but we'll see what happens. and if it doesn't get here in time, there's always another megabus visit to the great white north!
YAY! fingers crossed!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service