We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Would anyone be interested in reading or contributing to a Doctor Who fanzine? I have contacted a few people about this, but I'm really looking to get a start on it. 

It will probably focus mostly on the new series, but include info/essays on the old series as well. Let me know by posting here or sending me a PM :)

Views: 513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know how much I'd be able to contribute, but I'm -definitely- interested in reading it!
If you still need people to contribute, I'm more than willing! Be it art or fanfic, I'd love to help out.

I would LOVE too!!

Details?

I'm  interested in reading it!

When is the deadline for contributing?

I would love to read a Doctor Who Fanzine, and I might be able to contribute, depending on what you're looking for (:

Hey everyone - I have some updates about this fanzine.

1) I had a few people interested, and I set a deadline - but no one submitted anything. For now, I'm putting the deadline on hold and just looking for reliable writers and contributions. 

2) The first issue will be any article/review/artwork you want about Doctor Who. Write about why you love it, how you started watching it, write a review of a recent or old episode, make some fan art, write some fan fiction - there's no set topic for the first issue, except it having to be about Doctor Who :)

3) I was thinking the title could be "This Fanzine is Bigger On the Inside"...let me know if you love it or hate it.

4) If you want to submit artwork/comics, please make sure it will work on a half-size zine. 

Any questions or submissions, please e-mail me at erin [at] zinedistro.com

I would definately read a Doctor Who Zine ! Are you kidding ! And especially one that concentrated on the newest series. Out of all the series ,..this newest one is seriously good and complex as well.

I love season six! Its my favorite, along with season one. Thanks for your interest :)

I'm interested in reading this zine!!

Any news on this? I see it's kind of an old thread but I just discovered it. I would be totally into contributing. Or at least reading it!

I'm still accepting submissions! Just look at my reply above that was posted on December 9th - it contains all the details you need :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service