We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Would anyone be interested in reading or contributing to a Doctor Who fanzine? I have contacted a few people about this, but I'm really looking to get a start on it. 

It will probably focus mostly on the new series, but include info/essays on the old series as well. Let me know by posting here or sending me a PM :)

Views: 543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know how much I'd be able to contribute, but I'm -definitely- interested in reading it!
If you still need people to contribute, I'm more than willing! Be it art or fanfic, I'd love to help out.

I would LOVE too!!

Details?

I'm  interested in reading it!

When is the deadline for contributing?

I would love to read a Doctor Who Fanzine, and I might be able to contribute, depending on what you're looking for (:

Hey everyone - I have some updates about this fanzine.

1) I had a few people interested, and I set a deadline - but no one submitted anything. For now, I'm putting the deadline on hold and just looking for reliable writers and contributions. 

2) The first issue will be any article/review/artwork you want about Doctor Who. Write about why you love it, how you started watching it, write a review of a recent or old episode, make some fan art, write some fan fiction - there's no set topic for the first issue, except it having to be about Doctor Who :)

3) I was thinking the title could be "This Fanzine is Bigger On the Inside"...let me know if you love it or hate it.

4) If you want to submit artwork/comics, please make sure it will work on a half-size zine. 

Any questions or submissions, please e-mail me at erin [at] zinedistro.com

I would definately read a Doctor Who Zine ! Are you kidding ! And especially one that concentrated on the newest series. Out of all the series ,..this newest one is seriously good and complex as well.

I love season six! Its my favorite, along with season one. Thanks for your interest :)

I'm interested in reading this zine!!

Any news on this? I see it's kind of an old thread but I just discovered it. I would be totally into contributing. Or at least reading it!

I'm still accepting submissions! Just look at my reply above that was posted on December 9th - it contains all the details you need :)

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service