We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

DIY and smart fashion tips and whatnots (contributions)

Hi! I'm personally not the high fashion kinda chic, but I've been going through the net and I've found some faitly inspiring and cool stuff that fashion frenzy people actually do... and so a light bulb appeared... a zine idea right there!

concept: well i guess it's safe to say that pretty things are enticing. who doesnt want them. thing is either we dont have the money for everything pretty or we think we cant pull it of or some other sort of reason... so for this zine i want to kinda merke the idea of being fashionable while appealing to just about anyone... like not the crazy runday look, but beatiful.

anyways, my point... well i already said im not big on fashion. so any contribution will be great... even just articles or ideas on where to show and hot to shop. or the new trends that you find interesting... or pictures of clothes you like... or you in pretty outfits... or DIY projects on how to make this and that... how to alter your clothes and give then your personality... screen printing on shirts, acid wash, or whatever...from shirts to skirts to jeans to bags and shoes, I'm open to anything! :)

you can also email me at ianswer@live.com for your contributions or if you have any questions :)

thanks and have a great day!

Tags: chick, contributions, diy, fashion, help, how-to, zine

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can send you something on thrift store shopping, complete with photos if you wish! :D
Rhonda said:
I can send you something on thrift store shopping, complete with photos if you wish! :D

that would be really great! :) thanks Rhonda!
Check your e-mail ;)
There's an online community on Flickr called wardrobe remix- people take pictures of what they wore that day and document it. It's pretty cool. My favorite girl is spandexpony- check it out!
Oh, and if you want any more photos, I do have others as well! (My zine is all about thrift store shopping, hehe!)
Tina said:
There's an online community on Flickr called wardrobe remix- people take pictures of what they wore that day and document it. It's pretty cool. My favorite girl is spandexpony- check it out!

Oh that's awesome! you think they'll let me use their stuff for the zine? because that would be really great
Rhonda said:
Oh, and if you want any more photos, I do have others as well! (My zine is all about thrift store shopping, hehe!)

yeah, I'll need all the help I can get. Thanks so much! :)
Hi there.
I can probably take a couple of photo shoot some day (one with street fashion in Trondheim and one with some of my own outfits).
LydiaAbigail said:
Hi there.
I can probably take a couple of photo shoot some day (one with street fashion in Trondheim and one with some of my own outfits).

that would be awesome, and if you know stuff about street fashion or if you can design stuff or anything like that, we can even have a little interview. what do you think? email me at ianswer@live.com.

thanks!
I don't have a contribution idea right now, but I'm super interested in zines about clothes, so I'd love to get a copy wehen it's done. feel free to email me when it's done & I'll buy one. Yay independent fashion press!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service