We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Dearest Katie H.

I have heard so much about you and your remarkable zines and yet I cannot find you. Do you exist here on WMZ? I would love to trade with you or send you a letter!

Kindest reguards,
M.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Originally I wrote this: "This is a Katie H, on We Make Zines, although I don't know if it is the one you are looking for, and I assume there could be more than one: http://wemakezines.ning.com/profile/KatieHanratty." (And then I added this: "There are some other just Katie's on We Make Zines too: http://wemakezines.ning.com/profiles/members/?q=Katie.") But now I see, from your wall post there, that you seem to have found Katie Hanratty's page shortly after posting this message on the forums.

Regards,
Dan
Thank you so much for your help Dan. I'm not quite sure if the Katie I found was the one I am looking for either. Hmm..
yup amber is correct, katie lalatheory is probably a nickname more people would recognise. Definitely need to get hold of them cos they're all ace and varied
Why hello everyone, thanks for remembering and mentioning me. I'll friend you, Meaghan, and even if I'm not the one you want it's still nice to meet you.
The mystery has been solved! Yay!

:)

Thank you so much everyone!
bravo!

Meaghan Schaible said:
The mystery has been solved! Yay!

Thank you so much everyone!
Oh. Hi, Katie! I just got your third-to-last copy of 17 strangers yesterday :-D
Katie H. is super duper awesome special. I'm glad you found her, Meaghan. I could go on and on about all of Katie's magnificent traits!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service