We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Currently writing a Zine.. would you be interested? READ ON

Hey everyone who might be reading this..
I have been playing around with an idea for a zine and I am finally in production/writing of it.
The zine I am currently creating, in a nutshell is ideas, thoughts and an outlook on enlightenment and finding inner peace. The catch being its not hippie bullshit or all spiritual. Its stories and life lessons found by people around the world and told through me.. It will also have lessons and quotes from some of times greatest minds. So my real question is who would be interested (if anyone), in reading this zine?

Views: 10

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be highly interested in reading such a zine! I've even been working on doing one along the same lines, but not exactly. Let me know when you get it finished and I'll order it right away!
i would love to get a copy
thats awesome!! direct message me your address and i'll send it to yah and you have to send me your when its complete.

W. Alan Fare said:
I'd be highly interested in reading such a zine! I've even been working on doing one along the same lines, but not exactly. Let me know when you get it finished and I'll order it right away!
Paranoid Android and Karla McCord you guys message me your address and I'll be sure to send it out to you guys as soon as its finished.
It does sound fascinating and I would love to read it too :)
I don't want you guys to think I've forgotten you all, My zine will be done soon.. the past few months have been really intense and I haven't had a chance to finalize .. BUT I am back on track
Me too. I'd love one.
I'm interested - put me down for two copies please!
I am glad to see so many people are interested in this I will be sure to get this done ASAP
i'm intrigued! you are welcome to send me a copy for review.

thugs of the heart distro
109 market street
annapolis, md 21401

megan
thugsoftheheart@gmail.com
Sounds intriguing :)
Sign me up! I'd be happy to do a trade for an issue once you've finished it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service