We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey!

I was wondering if people could let me know of any Hardcore or Punk review zines that are still putting out issues. 

So far I know of:

Maximum Rock n Roll
Razorcake
Punk Planet
Slug and Lettuce

My zine library has a ton of super awesome old 90s hardcore ones, but so far none of them are current!

Thanks!

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's Artcore in the UK, which has been going since the 80s.
What Would Henry Rollins Do? in the UK reviews a fair amount of stuff and has great in depth interviews

Most UK music zines have a reviews section focussing on punk and hardcore really
Six Week Records is still putting out 'Short, Fast, +Loud'

http://www.sixweeksrecords.com/html/sfl.html
My zine is punk and hardcore based!
Lights Go Out
www.myspace.com/lightsgooutpunkzine and the new www.lightsgoout.co.uk
cheers
hey, i've been kind of wondering the same thing. i'm looking for fanzines that contain local scene reports, record reviews, interviews, etc. i started a fanzine group for people who write zines like that. please join it so i can get in touch with you and read your zine!
Punk Planet and Slug and Lettuce don't publish anymore.

Give Me Back (used to be Heartattack) http://givemeback.org/
we do loads of local stuff, another great local zine for basingstoke area in uk is called issue.
myspace is something like issuepunkzine i think.

Shotgun Seamstress said:
hey, i've been kind of wondering the same thing. i'm looking for fanzines that contain local scene reports, record reviews, interviews, etc. i started a fanzine group for people who write zines like that. please join it so i can get in touch with you and read your zine!
awesome, thanks

kitty magic said:
cool, ill add you on mythingy

Mr. T said:
My zine is punk and hardcore based!
Lights Go Out
www.myspace.com/lightsgooutpunkzine and the new www.lightsgoout.co.uk
cheers
I feel kinda self absorbed mentioning my own zine, but what the hell - I'm terrible at self-publicity anyway! I write a zine called Angry at the Bus Stop which is mostly based on punk rock. There's a little more info on my website at http://angry.zinecore.co.uk. The current issue is #5, I'm hoping to have #6 ready in the next couple of months.
i do a zine called :Palabras Hechas Ideas... which is all about zine and music reviews,the issue number one have 80 reviews! in spanish and english.Im working now on issue 2
I do a zine called why sit down? years ago, when I was still in the Philippines...I'm planning to release a revival issue here in UK...hopefully, anyone feel free to help out. Also, Im looking for musicians to start a SxE Hardcore outfit here in London..many thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service