We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Would love to get addresses for Chicago-based zines to trade. I've just put out a personal zine (really should have called it Rantzilla, in all likelihood) and am trying to find new homes for it :-) It's selling on Etsy but I do love trades, so.....

Windy city zinesters, let's trade, connect, etc....send yours to:

Joe Wallace

4520 N. Oakley First Floor

Chicago, Il 60625

Tell me where I should send mine and I'll get a copy to you in the post straight from the heart of darkness in Lincoln Square :-)

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joe, would you be interested in trading for WTF Zine? My zine Notes and Bolts is a 60 page digeststyle zine covering odd foods and music. Lemme know!

Hi Kriss--sure thing! Send me an address and I'll get one in the post for you....and thanks.

I'm dropping a few copies at Laurie's over in yr hood in the coming week, wanna meet up there and trade in person? :)

Hi Kriss--wish I could--I'm prepping for Capricon 32 which starts Thursday. I'm going to be distoing my zines from the Turntabling booth there (it's in Wheeling Illinois Thurs-Sun) and am really pressed for prep time. But would be happy to meet up anytime after next week in Wicker Park...Filter, Quimby's, etc...and the place next door to Quimby's, Zen, is pretty good too,,,

PS...if you're interested in Capricon 32:

http://capricon.org/capricon32/

Cory Doctrow is the featured speaker this year, should be pretty cool....

Hey man, that works out way better actually! I'm right down the street from Quimby's so just shoot me an e-mail (coffeeshophorror@gmail.com) and I can give you my number and you can just text and lemme know when yr down that way and I can be right over. What is Capricon? Couldn't get a clear idea from looking at the site.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service