We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

The Chicago Zine Fest is open for registration now. Consider coming to Chicago for a two day celebration of zine culture.

The Chicago Zine Fest will be comprised of a night of zine festivities, followed by a day of exhibiting!

Friday -

Zine Reading at Quimby's Bookstore, 7pm

DIY/Zine Art Show and meet and greet at Johalla Gallery, 7-10:30pm

Showing of the Gadabout Film Festival at Johalla Gallery, 10:30pm

Saturday - A day of zine exhibiting at the Conaway Student Center, Columbia College, 10am - 5pm

All events are free to the public! To find out about exhibiting at the Chicago Zine Fest, please visit the Exhibitors page.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wanted to offer a free place to sleep for a zinester or two coming into town for the Chicago Zine Fest.

I'm exhibiting, so I'll be going at least on Saturday and probably on Friday.

I live in a big apartment on the northern edge of Chicago, a ten minute walk to the train. There is parking on the street (though it can take a little while to find after 6pm). I live with my girlfriend, our friend, and his girlfriend. We have a couple of comfortable things to sleep on and even an extra room to sleep in.

We're all around 20, and we'd probably be more comfortable hosting people who aren't way older than us. If you're interested, contact me at dcopulsky@gmail.com.
YAY!!! I'm so excited about this.
This is gonna be fun. Midwest Represent.
Kudos to all you for getting this together.
d'oh! i would love to, but I'll be resuming my parenting duties after a week in portland.
we're going to have a kids table with zine making supplies. enticing? eh? eh?

The East Village Inky said:
d'oh! i would love to, but I'll be resuming my parenting duties after a week in portland.
I'm really considering getting a table for this, but I have no one to go with me and I've never been to Chicago before! Also, I might have a job by then. Yikes, this sounds like so much fun though.
Where you from? If you're coming from somewhere that we already have a tabler coming from, maybe we can put you in touch?

False Start Distro said:
I'm really considering getting a table for this, but I have no one to go with me and I've never been to Chicago before! Also, I might have a job by then. Yikes, this sounds like so much fun though.
I'm from Los Angeles!

ramsey everydaypants said:
Where you from? If you're coming from somewhere that we already have a tabler coming from, maybe we can put you in touch?

False Start Distro said:
Haha I guess we won't be of much help finding car poolers then =0)

False Start Distro said:
I'm from Los Angeles!

ramsey everydaypants said:

False Start Distro said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service