We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Who's going to be there? When are you arriving? What are you most excited about?

I'm taking the Amtrak Empire Builder from Portland (with my podcast co-host Alex), getting in on Thursday afternoon.

I'm really excited about the train ride there, because I love riding trains, and recording a podcast/doing other nerdy zine stuff on the train.

As far as CZF, i'm excited to see Aaron Cometbus speak, the other zine readings on Friday, Zinester's Karaoke should be hilarious, seeing Godspeed You! Black Emperor, the zine organizers event (ZOE!), and hopefully catch Cindy Crabb's workshop and some of Eric Ayotte's film fest.  Most of all, i'm really excited to hang out with friends, old and new, and meet lots of new zinesters and trade for lots of new zines.  There's a lot more i'm excited about, but that will do for now.

Tags: chicago, fest, zine

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there! I'll be riding the train with Derek. You know there is a Photobooth in Quimby's right? We did a bunch of Zines on Toast photos when we were there last. Should we even try to rival PZS2010 photobooth fun timez?

I think so Alex! so many photobooth pictures!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service