We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Call for submissions to a mental health zine.

Hi there.

I'm working on a mental health zine at the moment and I'm in search of submissions; art, photos, stories, articles, comics, poetry etc.

Since it's a mental health zine, feel free to write anything related to it; whether it's eating disorders, depression, personality disorders, you name it.

Feel free to e-mail me at gothicvamperstein at hotmail dot com.

Edit; I've decided that the deadline is May 1st. Also, participants get a free copy.

Tags: health, mental, submission

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi!
i'd like to contribute, but i have to go through some notebooks and browse my computer for some texts. also, i have to find the courage to submit it afterwards hahaha!
Mental health is a touchy subject, in my opinion, but somehow your post caught my attention... Coincidence or not, today i was searching on wikipedia on mental health issues.
i'll let you know if i manage to pull through some writing, ok? :)
I'd love to contribute! I'll pick my brain for something and get back to you.
Sure, no problem. :-)

iv gomes said:
hi!
i'd like to contribute, but i have to go through some notebooks and browse my computer for some texts. also, i have to find the courage to submit it afterwards hahaha!
Mental health is a touchy subject, in my opinion, but somehow your post caught my attention... Coincidence or not, today i was searching on wikipedia on mental health issues.
i'll let you know if i manage to pull through some writing, ok? :)
I'll see if I can find any old art of mine for you, or maybe draw up something new, if it'd help. Maybe a story or two.
i'm down to contribute!
get back to me when you know a deadline!
I've decided that the deadline is May 1st. :-)
hi again!
i have one text almost ready, it just needs some more editing & a bit of research.
i was thinking about trying my luck at another text i wrote last year, about living with someone with Bipolar Disorder, but it's bigger than the other text... do you have a word limit for stories or something?
:)

LydiaAbigail said:
I've decided that the deadline is May 1st. :-)
I'd like to contribute to this.=D
email sent ;-)
Thank you so much to those who submitted. Next weekend I'll start editing it, so when it summer, it'll be printed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service