We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Call for Submissions for my dream zine

Share your dream! I'm having a couple people analyze the submitted dreams as well. Any dream welcome.

Tags: dream, meaning

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just sent in my contribution to Letti's dream zine. Yippee!
Please submit a dream by July 25th. Thanks!

W. Alan Fare said:
I've been having some strange dreams lately, and I actually remember most of them! I'll have to write them down and send them your way.
Hi! Still interested in submitting a dream?

Mab said:
I can send a few! I've written down most of the dreams I've remembered since 6th grade and I had a really good, strange one about coatimundis, foreign names, skanky old cowboys, and my ex boyfriend lately.
It can be in any form you want. Still interested in submitting your dream? Please do by the 25th, thanks!

Yul Tolbert said:
Can the dream submission be in illustrated form?
i just remembered i wrote a whole term paper and a thesis proposal about dreams before... but I dont think I can find those now (since I have moved a couple of times since :|) but i'll be sure to send something if something comes to mind. or at lease reffer you to a few books i used. i remember having this weird/awesome book about ancient thoughts/interpretations about dreams, spirits and clairvoyance...darn i hate moving.
25th? i thought it was until the 31st? :P *must-hurry-and-get-back-to-zineing-while-trying-not-to-fail-courses* lol

letti said:

W. Alan Fare said:
I've been having some strange dreams lately, and I actually remember most of them! I'll have to write them down and send them your way.
I am printing on the 31st. Getting it to me by the 25th allows me time to have it analyzed, and illustrated.

I Am said:
25th? i thought it was until the 31st? :P *must-hurry-and-get-back-to-zineing-while-trying-not-to-fail-courses* lol

letti said:

W. Alan Fare said:
I'll try to send one to you!
Sometimes I have very lucid dreams, I can feel, touch, smell. Not every night, but on a fairly regular basis.
What's the status of this zine? Has it been printed? Are you going to send out contributor's copies? If so, please contact me. I am about to move, so need to figure out if this will get to me before I leave Kansas or if I need to send you a new address once I get one in Portland.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service