We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Call for Submissions for my dream zine

Share your dream! I'm having a couple people analyze the submitted dreams as well. Any dream welcome.

Tags: dream, meaning

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been having some strange dreams lately, and I actually remember most of them! I'll have to write them down and send them your way.
I had a doozy of a one last night! Stolen cameras, Christopher Lee and spaceships! LOL!! I often have the wildest adventures in my sleep!
For quite a while, I wrote down my dreams every morning when I woke up. I will pick some good ones and send them your way. Do you have a deadline?
I found my old dream journal! How many dreams do you want? Just one? Where should I send it? Please post an email message or add me as a friend so we can exchange email via We Make Zines.
this zine sounds awesome! i would LOVE to read it when it's done. i also used to record my dreams and research dreaming. it's so cool people on here have also had dream journals! anyone a fan of waking life or lucid dreaming?
My sister is much better at lucid dreaming than I am. She does it fairly frequently. I have only done it once or twice, but when it happens, it's awesome.

I have been sleeping so deeply lately that I don't remember any dreams. I think it helps that I don't have to depend on an alarm clock to wake up, so i wake up naturally, not jarred awake.

I am not such a big fan of Waking Life. I like the idea of the movie, but the actual movie really bores me. Oh well.

In any case, I hope this zine actually happens. Letti hasn't replied to me about when she/he/ze needs the submissions. I hope she/he/ze is just busy in the moment and will get back to this post before too long.

KellyRose-Pulse Zine said:
this zine sounds awesome! i would LOVE to read it when it's done. i also used to record my dreams and research dreaming. it's so cool people on here have also had dream journals! anyone a fan of waking life or lucid dreaming?
I'd be too embarrassed to share my dreams...
Can the dream submission be in illustrated form?
Has anyone heard from Lettie since this discussion was started? I have not.
You can submit your dream(s) any way you choose to.
You can choose to submit one or a multiple of dreams.
There will be a couple people analyzing/interpreting the dreams.
Deadline for submissions is July 31, 2009.
Please let me know if you wish your dream to remain anonymous.
Thank you!
Thanks for getting back to us, Letti. I am glad to hear from you.

Is there an email address I can send my dreams to?

If I don't want to remain anonymous, should I send a short bio with my dream submission?

Will you be able to send contributor copies?
You can send a bio, it may be edited.
Yes, contributors will recieve copies, not sure about postage. I may be able to cover postage. Bleh, i sound so boring as I reply./

Chantel G. said:
Thanks for getting back to us, Letti. I am glad to hear from you.

Is there an email address I can send my dreams to?

If I don't want to remain anonymous, should I send a short bio with my dream submission?

Will you be able to send contributor copies?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service