We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Call for submissions (again)... your stories on...

well 2 topics:

1. anything that has to do with alcohol (i.e. getting too drunk, the first time you ever had a drink, anything about absinthe, story on quiting, hazards of drinking -- if you want to advise against it, etc.)

2. a lesbian story. like coming out of the closet and/ or strggles, being in a patriachal society.

thanks!

you can also email me at ianswer@live.com

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh! Oh! I have a true story about getting really drunk and having sex in a closed bookstore. it was not right for the bookstore zine that i submitted it to. Would you like to take a look at it? Let me know.
How about the time I got alcohol poisoning? It was my revenge after a huge fight with a boyfriend... Seemed like a good idea at the time...
i have hundreds of drunk stories [bad ones, good ones, dwi/jail stories], but i'm not very good at writing on comand. i think i might try to write up a couple things for you. is there any sort of deadline?
ashlee swanson said:
i have hundreds of drunk stories [bad ones, good ones, dwi/jail stories], but i'm not very good at writing on comand. i think i might try to write up a couple things for you. is there any sort of deadline?

well, it's going to be a mini-zine and I've already finished pretty much everything I need to write... I'm hoping to get the submissions within the week so I can strat the layout :) so if you can come up with a draft by friday, that would be really great! or tell me if you feel you need more time...
thanks!
Rhonda said:
How about the time I got alcohol poisoning? It was my revenge after a huge fight with a boyfriend... Seemed like a good idea at the time...

hey Rhonda! commented on your page :P
Chantel G. said:
Oh! Oh! I have a true story about getting really drunk and having sex in a closed bookstore. it was not right for the bookstore zine that i submitted it to. Would you like to take a look at it? Let me know.

answered through your comment wall :)
all right, i'm going to try to write something, but don't hold me to it. i don't have a lot of time and like i said, i'm just not good at writing on command. but i'm interested in the topic and i have tons of stories! if you don't hear back from me by friday, i'd still really like to read the zine!

Denise said:
ashlee swanson said:
i have hundreds of drunk stories [bad ones, good ones, dwi/jail stories], but i'm not very good at writing on comand. i think i might try to write up a couple things for you. is there any sort of deadline?

well, it's going to be a mini-zine and I've already finished pretty much everything I need to write... I'm hoping to get the submissions within the week so I can strat the layout :) so if you can come up with a draft by friday, that would be really great! or tell me if you feel you need more time...
thanks!
ashlee swanson said:
all right, i'm going to try to write something, but don't hold me to it. i don't have a lot of time and like i said, i'm just not good at writing on command. but i'm interested in the topic and i have tons of stories! if you don't hear back from me by friday, i'd still really like to read the zine!

Denise said:
ashlee swanson said:
i have hundreds of drunk stories [bad ones, good ones, dwi/jail stories], but i'm not very good at writing on comand. i think i might try to write up a couple things for you. is there any sort of deadline?

well, it's going to be a mini-zine and I've already finished pretty much everything I need to write... I'm hoping to get the submissions within the week so I can strat the layout :) so if you can come up with a draft by friday, that would be really great! or tell me if you feel you need more time...
thanks!


it's all cool. either ways, i'll let you know when i finish the zine (still trying to get the hang of inDesign... total noob. lol)

anyways, thanks!
Just sent a submission to the above email address. Please let me know when you get it. Thanks!
Chantel G. said:
Just sent a submission to the above email address. Please let me know when you get it. Thanks!

hey! just checked my email and i havent received anything :P is it ianswer@live.com? thanks!

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

SYNDICATED ZINE REVIEWS

ZINE-O-MATIC

THE WORD DISTRIBUTION

Download and Print WMZ Fliers

 

© 2016   Created by Krissy Ponyboy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service