We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

ONE: I have this weird love affair with sticky notes. i like writing on them A LOT, it's almost unhealthy! Anyone who has been in my room has seen my headboard--it has lots of sticky notes in different colors!

so for the next issue of Saling-Pusa (my personalit zine) I'm calling for submissions of weird things ot letter you've received or written on post-its/ sticky notes or even little memo cards. scan or take a picture of it and email it to i_reply@live.com

TWO: im accepting picture collages that tells about a day or even a month and how you felt at the time (note:picasa does a great job at this and its free! woo!). i'll be replying on this thread later today with a sample.

Unfortunately, I'll only be able to include a few in the zine, but I'll be uploading and featuring EVERY submission in <a href="http://salingpusa.com">website</a>.

thanks!

tentative deadline is march 26, because i might go out of town the weekend after. :D

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll try and make you a post-it note soon; maybe tomorrow. I have lots of them to work on. What colour would you like? :D Can it be pretty much anything written / drawn on it?
xox
Oh! I have just the thing. I am excited :)
when is the deadline? i would love to be part of....
yup. anything interesting or intriguing would be even more awesome :D

Lee Taylor said:
I'll try and make you a post-it note soon; maybe tomorrow. I have lots of them to work on. What colour would you like? :D Can it be pretty much anything written / drawn on it?
xox
yay! just email it to me or attach to a msg.

Melissa Ann Manfredi said:
Oh! I have just the thing. I am excited :)
i updated the entry. tentative deadline is March 26 unless i really cant finish it before that weekend.

Carlos Palacios Hidalgo said:
when is the deadline? i would love to be part of....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service