We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hi all-
I'm starting my sixth issue of Cough. which will be purely Do-It-Yourself projects. If you know how to make something, please message me! Here are some How-to's I have already:
wheat pasting, magazine files, hardcore dancing, cheap screen printing...etc

deadline: April 2009

Thanks everyone!

Tags: DIY

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm looking for projects that anyone can do on a low budget. You can message me some sewing ideas or send them to:
coughzine@yahoo.com

Thanks!
I can help with any of the following:
Homemade Toothpaste
Homemade Soap
How to make your own notebook from old computer print outs.
A whole host of vegan recipes

More will come to mind.
also...ill advised diy hand inked tattoos

i'm not sure its such a good idea..
This sounds like fun. I recently did a whole zine about block printing with stuff you have around the house. I can send a hard copy of one of the techniques if you like.
M
Lee said:
also...ill advised diy hand inked tattoos

i'm not sure its such a good idea..

That all sounds great! As long as the soap doesn't call for lard...and I am all for DIY tattoos, I printed how to make a prison tattoo gun, I want to read about your technique also.
Misti Ko said:
This sounds like fun. I recently did a whole zine about block printing with stuff you have around the house. I can send a hard copy of one of the techniques if you like.
M

Yes please! Send stuff to: coughzine@yahoo.com or you can message me here !
Christ one a bike! NO lard..this stuff is animal free
I'll send some bookbinding instructions. I'll find them tonight and do my best to scan them and email them to you.
Chantel G. said:
I'll send some bookbinding instructions. I'll find them tonight and do my best to scan them and email them to you.

Thank you!
I may have something that i can send you. I've written a bunch of stuff, but much of it is rather long. Either way, I would love to get my hands on a copy of your zine. Do your previous zines include DIY projects?
I just emailed bookbinding instructions to you. Please let me know when you get them.
I just got it, thank you so much!

Chantel G. said:
I just emailed bookbinding instructions to you. Please let me know when you get them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service