We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

broke, bored and lonely... are there any free zines out there?

hey zinesters
a friend of mine just sent me a zine and i really loved it. i would love to read more zines and hopefully make my own at some point, unfortunately these days i have no money. i have no idea how all this works but if anyone is willing to send me there zine for free id really appreciate that!

i hope to hear from some of you soon ! :)

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'll send you mine for free. message me with your address :)
Send me your address too, and I'll post you something.
I'm broke too (and on the other side of the Atlantic) so sadly I can't be mailing out zines. I know it's not the same but you can read this one online for free:

http://www.sharkbatter.com/sparks/szs001-index.html
I have a number of free zines available. Among the most recent I've published is something called The Out Orb Tribute to Carl Sagan (La Outorba Homag^o al Carl Sagan in Esperanto). You can order a copy at P.O. Box 02222, Detroit, MI 48202-9998.
thanks alot for the responses!im really happy to have you guys reply. if someone can help me out...how do i message people? i want to sent some of you guys my address and cannot figure it out. :)
I can send one. Let me know where. :)
You have to be friends with someone to message them directly--otherwise, you can write on their wall, but that's not private.
i know, everyone has been so generous!

Clementine Cannibal said:
i'm really feelin the love in this thread! its nice to know zinesters are friendly, nice and welcoming. it warms my heart!

and yes i'd send my zine free too if you want it, just give me an address to send it. and i hope you make a zine soon. they dont have to be too expensive to print, just dont make it too long (or better yet find somewhere with a photocopier just sitting around!)
My zines are all online at my website, so feel free to download them. Intothedreamlands.wordpress.com ---click on the tab that reads: Carpe Noctem.
Ro- The Apocalypse Girl said:
My zines are all online at my website, so feel free to download them. Intothedreamlands.wordpress.com ---click on the tab that reads: Carpe Noctem.

Ro, I just went to your wordpress site to download your zines. But when I click, it goes to a page that reads "access denied you must be both a user of this blog as well as logged into wordpress.com".
Geez, it's not supposed to do that. :( I'll see if I can fix it, if not, I can just email the files to you.

Eunice said:
Ro- The Apocalypse Girl said:

Ro, I just went to your wordpress site to download your zines. But when I click, it goes to a page that reads "access denied you must be both a user of this blog as well as logged into wordpress.com".
Okay, I think I fixed it. Try again and let me know if there's still any problems.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service