We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Check out the website www.brightonzinefest.co.uk

We've got
Thursday- money-free zine and craft trading night
Friday- punk gig fundraiser
Saturday- Afternoon zine fair and evening puppet/caberet show with vegetarian food
Sunday- Film showing with vegan roast dinner

On the stalls for Saturday we're giving first dibs to the people who helped us out last year/local Brighton zines, and then throwing it open to all applicants in Jan, so if you want a stall and we haven't contacted you, please wait until the 1st of Jan to apply (there will be a form on the website then for doing it)

Emma
Brighton Zinefest Collective

Tags: brighton, food, yum, zinefest

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome!! Can't wait!
I am super excited!
Are you going to be helping places find places to stay? Or is it up to attendees?
Do you need any volunteers?
We can certainly help out with a place to stay- if you email brightonzinefest@gmail.com with the details we can help you out, and we'd be delighted to have volunteers to help set up and clear away the venues

Matthew Murray said:
I am super excited!
Are you going to be helping places find places to stay? Or is it up to attendees?
Thanks for the email address! The link for the email on your website just leads to the myspace.

Emma Jane Falconer said:
We can certainly help out with a place to stay- if you email brightonzinefest@gmail.com with the details we can help you out, and we'd be delighted to have volunteers to help set up and clear away the venues

Matthew Murray said:
I am super excited!
I'll fix that when I update the website this week- basically I do the structure bits of the website, Ellie updates the text, and all of us collectively answer the email

Matthew Murray said:
Thanks for the email address! The link for the email on your website just leads to the myspace.

Emma Jane Falconer said:

Matthew Murray said:
I am super excited!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service