We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Battline is a new zine I just heard about that sounds like what a zine is supposed be like: Wild, crazy and experimental. According to the flyer I recieved about it, Battleline will give away cool stuff, offer items for sale and advertise events among many other things. Zine publishers and others can produce their own ads for Battleline, and Battleline will give prizes to the "most beautifully decorated ads." Sounds wicked awesome by the megaton to me!

For deatails go to: sywagon@gmail.com

or

70 Richland Ave
San Francisco, CA

Views: 36

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know the flyer says it's called Baitline!!!, right? Not Battline or Battleline...
Sounds cool though...

Although I don't really like the fact that they will "embellish" your ad, if that bit in the flyer is true. I make my ads with a specific purpose, after having put a lot of hard work into them, and I would be infuriated if I found my ad had been "drawn up according to the editors' discretion." How would that make my design firm look? Probably not too good. So I don't think I will be submitting anything to them...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service