We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Show of hands for people going to the Baltimore DIY Fest! It's being held on 10/24/2010, at 2640 St. Paul Street inside the St. Johns Church, between noon and six. It's not specifically a zine event, but I will be tabling at it, and there's a bunch of different workshops and such. I'm hoping especially to meet some Baltimore zine people, since I've been living here for four months and have been kinda isolated.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had fun going last year... but it was a really odd mix of people who came, so i had to explain what zines were MANY MANY times.... so just be prepared! It was also what made me completely decide i hate Baltimore... because i got stuck in the middle of a high speed police chase complete with low flying helicopter and witnessed one of the suspects on foot shoving a bag of dope up his ass directly next to my car. :)
Yeah, that sounds like Baltimore to me..... :)

NicoleIntrovert said:
I had fun going last year... but it was a really odd mix of people who came, so i had to explain what zines were MANY MANY times.... so just be prepared! It was also what made me completely decide i hate Baltimore... because i got stuck in the middle of a high speed police chase complete with low flying helicopter and witnessed one of the suspects on foot shoving a bag of dope up his ass directly next to my car. :)

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service