We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Show of hands for people going to the Baltimore DIY Fest! It's being held on 10/24/2010, at 2640 St. Paul Street inside the St. Johns Church, between noon and six. It's not specifically a zine event, but I will be tabling at it, and there's a bunch of different workshops and such. I'm hoping especially to meet some Baltimore zine people, since I've been living here for four months and have been kinda isolated.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had fun going last year... but it was a really odd mix of people who came, so i had to explain what zines were MANY MANY times.... so just be prepared! It was also what made me completely decide i hate Baltimore... because i got stuck in the middle of a high speed police chase complete with low flying helicopter and witnessed one of the suspects on foot shoving a bag of dope up his ass directly next to my car. :)
Yeah, that sounds like Baltimore to me..... :)

NicoleIntrovert said:
I had fun going last year... but it was a really odd mix of people who came, so i had to explain what zines were MANY MANY times.... so just be prepared! It was also what made me completely decide i hate Baltimore... because i got stuck in the middle of a high speed police chase complete with low flying helicopter and witnessed one of the suspects on foot shoving a bag of dope up his ass directly next to my car. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service