We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

K, so, the zine we currently have is just a random zine. like no specific subject, so if you could please send me some poems, essays, short stories, rants, comic strips, ANYTHING!

My bff and I have also started planning stuff for a GRRRL zine, just a somewhat feminist zine on feminine topics and issues. So you can send in essays, short stories, poems, etc. on more feminist or feminie topics.

So, if anyone has anything they'd like to contribute send it my way, please, and of course, contributers will end up with a copy of the zine. :)

Thanks so very much, all of you! :D

-Kellie<333

In, the fist zine mentioned we really wanna get some unknown bands and artist recognized so if you have a band or are an artist (a) send the link to your band's page and we can do an e-terview, (b) send pix of your art and we can also do an e-terview. :)

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Way to cast a wide net. :P Are you ok with reprinting stuff? If so maybe I could send you my zine and you could pick out something you like?
yeah sure! that'd be cool. I just credit it to...Nadia?

Nadia Brady said:
Way to cast a wide net. :P Are you ok with reprinting stuff? If so maybe I could send you my zine and you could pick out something you like?
I'll send you a message. :D
Sounds interesting, I'll try and get something out to you in the next few days! Do you have an email address i can send it to?

x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service