Any asian zinesters here? :)

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Filipino-Chinese American!
wow! it's nice to have you around!

Mae Undead said:
I'm Filipino-Chinese American!
I'm half korean half german...and live in the UK!
welcome! good to see you here :)
Isy Morgenmuffel said:
I'm half korean half german...and live in the UK!
I'm filipino. woo! haha. Didn't realize that indie zine culture has finally reached home.
kabayan!
Denise said:
I'm filipino. woo! haha. Didn't realize that indie zine culture has finally reached home.
I am asian..wee hah! all the way from singapore
great! welcome! it's always nice to connect to see asian zinesters here.
Muhsin Aziz said:
I am asian..wee hah! all the way from singapore
thats awesome..just joined here...we are down with everything filipino...we are thinking of doing a zine about the philippines this year...we do Smile Hard and Only For The Open-Minded which we'll post here soon...mostly comix and music zines -im filipino and some other contributors too..this is awesome..stay in touch! maybe we can trade
cambodian american!
hey, a zine about the country (phil) is great. keep in touch. perhaps i can help you get in touch with some pinoy zinesters. :)

Only For The Open-Minded Press said:
thats awesome..just joined here...we are down with everything filipino...we are thinking of doing a zine about the philippines this year...we do Smile Hard and Only For The Open-Minded which we'll post here soon...mostly comix and music zines -im filipino and some other contributors too..this is awesome..stay in touch! maybe we can trade
welcome sinoun! stay in touch. :)
sinoun. said:
cambodian american!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service