We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Are there any steampunk zines out there?

I've recently got into steampunk, and would like to explore it futher. I was wondering if anyone makes/or knows of any steampunk-related zines?
Thanks!

Tags: steampunk

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, Sophie Bottletree and I were thinking of making a steampunk comp, so you are all welcome to contribute when we get round to making it! :)
The last issue or two of Goth Beauty at Borders Book Store had large amounts of Steampunk in them - costume-wise, and an article or two.

Also, the last Maker Magazine was carrying some Steampunk stuff. AND the last Windycon in Chicago (science fiction convention) had their theme be Steampunk. Phil Foglio was guest of honor, you can find about 5 years of his Steampunk comic "Girl Genius" online (I'm addicted!).
Girl Genius is wonderful!!

Elaine Moertl said:
The last issue or two of Goth Beauty at Borders Book Store had large amounts of Steampunk in them - costume-wise, and an article or two.

Also, the last Maker Magazine was carrying some Steampunk stuff. AND the last Windycon in Chicago (science fiction convention) had their theme be Steampunk. Phil Foglio was guest of honor, you can find about 5 years of his Steampunk comic "Girl Genius" online (I'm addicted!).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service