We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey Folks,

I'm trying to get my art out there because it's been hanging on my walls and sitting in my notebooks for too long. Whatever you would like whether it be zine covers, illustrations, etc, I can do it and all I ask is a copy of the zine the art is used in for trade.

I'll do art for any zine spanning any subject, so if you'd like to see my work, I have a few pieces over in my page's picture section. 

I've been wanting to do zines for years but never got up the stuff to do my own, so I figure, why not try to do art for everyone else's? :)

Thanks so much for reading!

Views: 22

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your style is nifty. Do you mail originals/photocopies of the work, or send digital files? I prefer not to print anything when assembling my zines because all I have is an inkjet, hence the question.
Hey Hannah,

I can send a photo copy or the original - with the original, I'd ideally like it sent back after use but that's my only weird tick.

Are there are any ideas you have in mind? :)
Just wanted to say I really like your work :)  wouldn't really match up with anything I do, but it's really great.

I wish I had a ready opportunity to make use of this generous offer. I will keep it in mind.

But you should also check out the "Call For Submissions!" community (http://wemakezines.ning.com/group/callforsubmissions) (or other submissions calls listings) and find some zines accepting artwork there.

I say those are fair terms, I already give free copies to contributors of my zine.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service