We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I'm looking for zinesters in Florida. I was thinking about possibly doing a zine show around the Tampa Bay area but I'm having a hard time finding anyone. Trying to figure out if there is a scene round these parts that I'm not finding or if it just doesn't exist yet. Thanks!

Tags: Florida, Tampa

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out the message board at the Sunshine State Zinesters group (if you haven't already). We're thinking Aug 21. We should know for sure by tomorrow. It'd be awesome if you could make it (or even send some zines to be tabled).

air parrott said:
My friends and I here in Naples would come to a zine fest in Tampa or Orlando! If you think Tampa is lame, visit Naples.

Would anyone come to a zine fest in Fort Myers? If so, I'm willing to set it up!

I live in Naples but I realize that Fort Myers has more appropriate venues, like Cool Hand Luc's.

Please speak up if you're interested, and pass it on!

Hey y'all!  Any and all Florida zinesters are invited to attend the Fort Myers Zine Fest on April 22nd, 2012!  Pass it on!  Message me if you have questions!  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service