We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hi!

Im completly new to zine making and am about to print my very first zine and I was wondering if anyone here can give me any advice for a newbie. Good things to do, bad things to do? Things to keep in mind while creating a zine? How to get my zine "out there"?

Thanks in advance :)

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When you've got an idea for a zine, don't worry if someone else has already published a zine that's similar. Each zine is unique in its own way, and if you take that to heart while writing and making your zines, your creativity is going to shine! Whenever you finish your zine, let me know and we can do a trade. I'm always looking for more reading material on long trips. If you have any trouble drop me a line and I can help you out. :}

Happily,
Skunk.

Dan C said:
(Alex's female.)

It's an update. So just get #2.

Aye, number two has some additional info and updated contact details section. Alex also has a facebook called Stuff and things if you're on there. http://www.facebook.com/#!/alexwrekkstuff

One other thing I forgot to mention; zinesters are a friendly bunch so just ask someone if you get stuck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service