We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All you can eat zine event! Tomorrow (Thursday) night in Birmingham.

So is anyone going? I'd love to go, but I have nowhere to stay. Anyone have a couch?

More info at: http://galleryofowls.org/news/all-you-can-eat-zine/

-Matthew

Tags: Birmingham, fest, zines

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whatttt!! I can't believe this! I've never heard of a zine fest in Birmingham, and the one night I see there is one I'm at a gig. :'(
Are there any other ones coming up? Because I never know where to look. Thank yoouu.
I found this entirely by chance, when looking up...something else I forget. I don't know about anything else happening there. : (

Elvira Elmstone said:
Whatttt!! I can't believe this! I've never heard of a zine fest in Birmingham, and the one night I see there is one I'm at a gig. :'(
Are there any other ones coming up? Because I never know where to look. Thank yoouu.
Gaaaah. Thanks for finding this though, at least now I know there are still events that I might be able to catch without having to trek to London :/ You're in Birmingham too then? I might have a look and see what's going on in Wolvo or Coventry. xxxx
I am not in Birmingham, but I figured I was close enough to check out if I could find somewhere to stay. Know anyone with a spare couch?

Elvira Elmstone said:
Gaaaah. Thanks for finding this though, at least now I know there are still events that I might be able to catch without having to trek to London :/ You're in Birmingham too then? I might have a look and see what's going on in Wolvo or Coventry. xxxx
Eeep, I don't I'm afraid :/ there is a hostel just outside of the city centre if you don't find anything though:
http://birminghamcentralbackpackers.com/
Did anyone go? Was it good?!
For future reference, this should go in events, not discussions.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service