We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All aboard the zine train the the Chicago Zine Fest!

My esteemed Nobody Cares About Your Stupid Zine Podcast co-host, Derek Neuland and I are taking the train to the Chicago Zine Fest. We thought it might be awesome to get some other zine people to hop on along the way!

We are leaving Portland, Oregon on March 22 on the 28 Empire Builder to Chicago and we already have 1 possible accomplice. So, if you are along that train route in Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, or Wisconsin you should think about joining us!

Any takers?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i tried to leave you a message with Alex, not sure if she got it... the idea was to provide you with more audio for your podcast... should i make a second attempt?
See you in Chicago tomorrow!

I got your messsage this morning. The 3G service has been really hit or miss. Sometimes we have phone and internet and somet
immes nothing. Calling on Skype would be easier to record than phone though.

Bradley Adita said:

i tried to leave you a message with Alex, not sure if she got it... the idea was to provide you with more audio for your podcast... should i make a second attempt?
See you in Chicago tomorrow!

I have no idea how to make a Skype call :(
I'll give another call & we'll see how the quality is?

Amber - thanks for the invite and letting people know. - I, personally, won't be able to attend. I am gonna get some rest today. Wow! What an awesome couple days of Chicago Zine Fest. Props to all the Chicago Zine Fest organizers for creating an incredible event this year!

Amber / Culture Slut said:

Chicago friends! A bunch of us are meeting up at the Chicago Cultural Center at 2pm on Sunday. Please feel free to join us and check out the Vivian Maier exhibit and more.

P.S. How awesome was karaoke last night?! I didn't want it to ever end.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service