We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All aboard the zine train the the Chicago Zine Fest!

My esteemed Nobody Cares About Your Stupid Zine Podcast co-host, Derek Neuland and I are taking the train to the Chicago Zine Fest. We thought it might be awesome to get some other zine people to hop on along the way!

 

We are leaving Portland, Oregon on March 22 on the 28 Empire Builder to Chicago and we already have 1 possible accomplice. So, if you are along that train route in Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, or Wisconsin you should think about joining us!

 

Any takers?

 

 

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We're also planning on recording for the podcast on the train so you could be a guest on a future show if you wanted to be.  It would be cool to do a round table discussion about zines on the train.
Zines on a train!

Derek Neuland said:
We're also planning on recording for the podcast on the train so you could be a guest on a future show if you wanted to be.  It would be cool to do a round table discussion about zines on the train.
<insert Samuel L. Jackson joke here>

Alex Wrekk said:
Zines on a train!

Derek Neuland said:
We're also planning on recording for the podcast on the train so you could be a guest on a future show if you wanted to be.  It would be cool to do a round table discussion about zines on the train.
would love to go with you but getting back home by monday morning seems like it wouldn't happen if i took the train...so sad =(
I'm taking the train there and flying back. The train is fun, but I got a life to get back to!

nichole anne said:
would love to go with you but getting back home by monday morning seems like it wouldn't happen if i took the train...so sad =(
now i'm tempted!

Alex Wrekk said:
I'm taking the train there and flying back. The train is fun, but I got a life to get back to!
I too am taking a plane back.

see you in Chicago!

:)

nichoooole, do it.
bawww, i'm taking a different train in.  :(  sadness.
NICOLE PLEASE COME TO CHICAGO!!!
I don't know you Nichole, but would love for you to come with us! the more the merrier!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

 

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service