We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

After I swap zines I blog about them... So I thought I would start a thread where the results of zine swaps and how warm and fuzzy getting things in the mail make us.

Comment with links to where you have blogged about swapping/reviewed zines you have received.

Tags: review, swap, zine

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Zine Swap: with Niku from the Ephemeral Mailbox Museum

http://emeraldarts.blogspot.com/2008/10/zine-swap-ephemeral-mailbox...

Zine Swap: with Jethro Wall "Threat 'n' Ink #3"

http://emeraldarts.blogspot.com/2008/10/zine-swap-threat-n-ink-3.html
Great thread! I'm hosting a mini zine swap on another board. All the participants are sending their zines to me to swap out. I've received fun little packages every day this week, and yes it has made me feel warm and fuzzy even though there is a torrential downpour outside - I just put on another sweater.
M
Oh cool, can I be in on the swap? Would have to wait till Monday or so to make more prints of my zine, but I love swapping so yay.

You're in sweater weather? I'm just going in to Australian summer, so it's about to be hot as hell and awesome at the beach.

Misti Ko said:
Great thread! I'm hosting a mini zine swap on another board. All the participants are sending their zines to me to swap out. I've received fun little packages every day this week, and yes it has made me feel warm and fuzzy even though there is a torrential downpour outside - I just put on another sweater.
M
Zine swap with Ben Hutchings, Lesson Master: Master of Lessons

http://emeraldarts.blogspot.com/2008/11/zine-swap-ben-hutchings.html

Trying to find a way to say "laugh out loud" funny that doesn't sound like an ad.... um... no, but it really is that funny.
Everyone - Wanna have a We Make Zines Swap?

Misti - what other board? i'd like to check it out.

Misti Ko said:
M
The deadline has passed, but if you are interested send me a private message and I'll give you the details.
M

Milwaukee Zine Fest said:
Everyone - Wanna have a We Make Zines Swap?

Misti - what other board? i'd like to check it out.

Misti Ko said:
M

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service