We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

so i remember reading a while ago about a notebook that was passed around to people around the world. each person who received it, filled up a page it in and sent it on to the next person until it was full. then it was sent back to whoever started it and they scanned the pages and posted them online.

would anyone be interested in doing this zine-style? i think it'd be kind of fun. i'd take the first page, send it on til it's full (15-20 people maybe?), the last person sends it back to me, i'll make copies and send them to everyone who participated and anyone else who might want one afterwards.

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't apologize, it's my bad.
other people have had issues sending me stuff too, though.
Take heart, Amy! Now USPS says the parcel was shipped to LA and left that sorting facility on the 24th -- it's no doubt on its way to you now! --MC
Mark Campos said:
Take heart, Amy! Now USPS says the parcel was shipped to LA and left that sorting facility on the 24th -- it's no doubt on its way to you now! --MC

this is all slightly amusing considering since it wasn't even supposed to leave seattle. haha.

any word from anyone on who the other two zines might be with?
That's... somewhat comforting. Lol. This is sad.

Mark Campos said:
I was a bit late in sending the second one out, my apologies! School mildly kicked my ass. But Zac should be receiving it early next week.

Charlotte Lee said:
I have a feeling the second one should be on its way to me by now...I think Zac was the last one to have it, so depends if he's sent it on yet, or even recieved it himself!

amandaaaa said:
Mark Campos said:

this is all slightly amusing considering since it wasn't even supposed to leave seattle. haha.

any word from anyone on who the other two zines might be with?
Amy: the package is in Seattle! They say a message has been left -- pick it up at your local PO or check out www.usps.com/redelivery for info! The delivery number is 0309 1830 0001 8732 2153.
Thanks!! I'll get it in the next couple days and send it on as fast as I can.
I just got it today!!! I had to tear the envelope some, that was monster tape. I'll try and fix it and get it sent off quickly. Sorry for the delay in getting it... :-(
Amy said:
I just got it today!!! I had to tear the envelope some, that was monster tape. I'll try and fix it and get it sent off quickly. Sorry for the delay in getting it... :-(

glad it made it's way to you!
yep. Now I have to think of something to do with the theme 'improvements.' I'm working on that.
I just got the zine from Amy! I'm moving early next week but i will get this done late next week and get it in the mail asap

Amy said:
yep. Now I have to think of something to do with the theme 'improvements.' I'm working on that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service