We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hi zine folk,

I am just writing to let you know about a couple more ways to get your zine heard and your face known in Australia.

The Sticky Institute is your place to start..
jump on their website http://www.stickyinstitute.com/
email them stickyshop@gmail.com
or pop in mon-fri 12-6, sat 12-5
underneath Degraves Subway (Flinders St station, Melbourne)

Look for zine fairs, I am adamant that zine fairs are the community that will welcome you in with cups of tea and vegan cupcakes. There's always one with This is Not Art festival in Newcastle each October long weekend, Verge Festival at Syd Uni... well, actually.. my brain just stopped working and I must get back to work! Can you all help out with your ways of the world?

Oh, and for a last minute grab at the attention - I am a distro that is calling for submissions from anywhere in the world. Zinesters who offer cooking, crafting, cute, funny zines or perzines are welcome to send me their wares for distro-ing. Get in touch and we can negotiate our voyage together. quiet.chirps@gmail.com

Octapod! The Octapod offers Newcastle's largest zine library collection with a plethora of new and old zines (stuff you'll never find anywhere else on just about eeeeeeevery topic imaginable)
http://www.octapod.org
or contact Christina on (02) 4927 0470

Tags: adelaide, australia, craft, distro, kittens, melbourne, northern, perth, perzines, queensland, More…quiet.chirps, sticky, sydney, tasmania, territory, zines

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

For Brisbane people - Visible Ink in Berwick Rd, Fortitude Valley has a zine library. Go up to the Judith Wright Center and walk down the road next to it.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service