We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I've been doing a lot of writing about what identifying as Queer means to me, and have been planning to put most of this writing in the next issue of Trees, my perzine. However, my plans have changed!

I am going to drop trees, for now, and would like to put out a more punk/comp/still personal zine, but with a more dominant queer focus. I always included submissions for trees, but would REALLY love more submissions for this new zine. I would really prefer submissions from people who identify as queer, or as members of the GLBTQQ2 community. Here's what I'm lookin for:

-Writing about what identifying as queer means to you
-Queer erotica
-Writing on queer issues
-Interviews with queer activists, queer bands, etc.
-Queer poetry
-Queer anything

If anyone on here would like to submit, that would be awesome! I am working on a flyer of sorts, as a final call out. I'll post it as pdf asap, and if people want to, they can print it off and distribute it.

Feel free to message me on here, or email me at thereisartinyou@riseup.net

Samantha!

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! If you want to write something for the zine, you can mail it to me too. I think it's gonna be 1/2 page formatting, to keep it simple.

blackcarrot said:
i'm down. xo

mailed you some zines the other day
yup i'm in. when's your due date though?
sent you your copy this morning so should be with you soon. =)

xx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service