We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Okay, I will be taking preorders for the first issue of Darling Disasters! Each copy will be $1. Unfortunately, right now I do not have a PayPal account as I had to close the one I had down because of moving and that bank not being available here and not having a bank account to link it to just yet.

Anyway.

It's 20 pages, b&w, quarter-sized. Darling Disasters is a per-zine/lit-zine. This issue is basically the "pilot" issue. It's the very first one and it kind of brings anyone who read my zine, Just That Good up to date on what I did on my year and a half hiatus as well as introduce new readers to my life. It's more grown up than my last zine was and has a lot more "adult" issues in it. There are several poems in it.

If you are at all interested, please e-mail me at photocopiedheart at yahoo dot com. Soon, I will have this all to a gmail account, darlingdisasters@gmail.com, but I don't have that available yet. Anyway, just let me know if you are interested!

I have no quite finished gluing it all together and will pretty much only copy on an as-ordered basis as I really don't have the money to just mass-copy right now.

LET ME KNOW!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pre-orders?
Well, actually, I'm only charging that much because I found an incredibly cheap copy shop in the new town I moved to. And even then, I can get a lot of free copies at the place my dad works at.

Sarah said:
I think she didn't have enough money to make copies, so she took pre-orders. I think someone at one of the zine LJ communities suggested it. Not many people do it, but it's not a totally new phenomenon.

Not to mention that she is way undercharging for a 20 page zine. Nowadays, $1 won't cover everything. $1.25 will, and $1.50 will if there are Paypal fees that Paypal likes to take from each order.

R.John Xerxes said:
pre-orders?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service