We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Anyone set up selling zines there yet? (It's a new UK site, like Etsy, whilst it's in beta they're restricting it to UK only). I found one person on the forums, and I made a little group here, but no-one has joined.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Woah, had never heard of it (do I live with my head in the sand??) Thanks for the tip off, I shall be checking it out; though it looks a bit harder to navigate than etsy, plus lacks an easily searchable 'books and zines' section from first glance. i shall investigate more! xox
I asked them to add a zines section, it's only about a month old.

Colouring Outside The Lines said:
Woah, had never heard of it (do I live with my head in the sand??) Thanks for the tip off, I shall be checking it out; though it looks a bit harder to navigate than etsy, plus lacks an easily searchable 'books and zines' section from first glance. i shall investigate more! xox
I'm on there- but have yet to upload my zines. Which you probably know as I already wrote this in the Folksy group.
Haven't looked yet but I have a new issue out today so I'll try and look at getting it on there. Your idea of having a zines section is a good one, I hope they do it. I'll join the group if I get my stuff on there!
Hmm, sadly I think my zine is more fart than art!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service