We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I'm getting nothing but weight loss adverts at the side, which made me laugh. I don't think this is the right crowd for preying on people's neuroses about the unwashboardlikeness of their stomachs hah.

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i couldn't agree more XD
I'm getting, "One of your friends is in love with you, find out who it is!" Um, no thanks.
Now I have "pimp your page with blingeez!" next to an antivirus advert hahaha. I wonder what site you're getting the virus from. Hmmm ...
On facebook I constantly get ads for these Eliot Smith t-shirts with a really terrible drawing of him.
Kate A-T said:
oooh, "Make $18, 000 in One Day"! They're obviously talking about the zine-making industry*.
Ah yes, the popular new craze of making the title letters out of solid diamond, and printing on sheets of platinum.
Oh, let's see. I have Big Science Music, 1 Rule of a flat stomach, Television Voiceover Pro, Create Your Own Layout, and then See The Real Org Chart.

Woot!
Now I have :
"Watch The Latest Adverts
1000's Of Ads From Your Favourite Brands - Watch For Free Now! "

hahaha- I can get FREE adverts!
Emma Jane Falconer said:
Now I have :
"Watch The Latest Adverts
1000's Of Ads From Your Favourite Brands - Watch For Free Now! "

hahaha- I can get FREE adverts!

They're only really free if you avoid buying from companies who advertise ; )
Now it's offering me a chance to get my poetry published for a low low fee! Wow, what an opportunity. Better give up this whole zine thing, and get writing some atrocious poetry, and save up for the publication fees, eh?
if i was 12... i would be all over that. Hahahaha... i always sent my "poetry" into those magazine ads... where you could get "published" then had to buy the book for like $50.

Emma Jane Falconer said:
Now it's offering me a chance to get my poetry published for a low low fee! Wow, what an opportunity. Better give up this whole zine thing, and get writing some atrocious poetry, and save up for the publication fees, eh?
I used to have a slightly insane english teacher who made us enter those competitions at those age. He also used to force us to write poems about kittens and puppies to send to old lady magazines. I should write about him someday ...

NicoleIntrovert said:
if i was 12... i would be all over that. Hahahaha... i always sent my "poetry" into those magazine ads... where you could get "published" then had to buy the book for like $50.

Emma Jane Falconer said:
Emma Jane Falconer said:
I used to have a slightly insane english teacher who made us enter those competitions at those age. He also used to force us to write poems about kittens and puppies to send to old lady magazines. I should write about him someday ...

NicoleIntrovert said:

Emma Jane Falconer said:

I'm writing a little about Mr C for the next issue of my zine, he was too insane to not mention

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service