We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey! Are there any other queer zinesters on here? I would love to get more queer zines! I can trade or buy. I would also love to have some for the zine library, so if anyone wants to donate, let me know!

Samantha

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hells to tha YEAH. I'd love to trade zines with you (once I get some reprinted). you can email me if you want to: piratesarah AT gmail DOT com
i'm definitely queer, and my perzine, when it's done, will definitely have a fuckton of queer shit in it. it ain't called homo bad! for nothing. i'd love to trade when i'm done with my first issue!
Ooo! I hope we trade!

kasper obscene said:
i'm definitely queer, and my perzine, when it's done, will definitely have a fuckton of queer shit in it. it ain't called homo bad! for nothing. i'd love to trade when i'm done with my first issue!
i'm a queer zinester! i'm working on #2 of "dirty love" which is my personal zine that deals a lot with body image and queer identity/gender stuff/lots of other things. i only have a few copies of the first one left but i think i'll be making a lot more soon. the second one i want to have finished by nov 1st i think. i'd definitely love to donate copies to yr library when i get some/and or trade/sell you a copy.
<3!
Hey Samantha,
I'm a queer zinester. I'm also one of the co-founders of QZAP, the Queer Zine Archive Project. If you don't mind reading zines online, we've got over 200 queer zines up in the archive. Also, I can send copies of mine for your zine lib.

-Milo
i am a queer zinester. i don't write exclusively about queerness, but my new zine talks about being a femme queer and also has a lot to deal with body issues. i would love to trade if that interests you. i also was a member of an awesome group worked on a collaborative zine about being femme...you can get there here: http://www.notsorry.org/fagpdx/
Loop Distro is all about Queer kinds of bunny love! We've got a few really great queer writers and zines, such as all issues of the imfamous ShortandQueer! Browse through our site, or email me for more suggestions!

www.loopdistro.com

ps, what up milo? I miss you!
i'm queer, in the uk and i do a zine. its free so i can post it out to you if you could email me your address.

you can check my profile to find out more about what its about. although bear in mind, i wrote it about 2 years ago, so most of my opinions in the things i wrote have changed (matured?) since then.

thesewordscouldkill@gmail.com
I just started a Queer Zinesters group if anyone is interested

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

¬© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service