We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Did anyone here ever watch Our Hero?

I did and I thought it was pretty amazing. It's what got me into zines!

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really want to see a few episodes of this, but Netflix doesn't have it. :^(
Yeah, I'm not sure where you could find any...

Frothy said:
I really want to see a few episodes of this, but Netflix doesn't have it. :^(
i did!

the toronto zine library has a copy of the series (which you might be able to sign out? not sure.. ) and apparently you can buy it over here:
http://ourhero.tv/
Oh man, that's kickass about the Toronto zine library having a copy of the series! I do plan on buying the DVD set. This show totally made me happy in the pants.

aMy leigh said:
i did!

the toronto zine library has a copy of the series (which you might be able to sign out? not sure.. ) and apparently you can buy it over here:
http://ourhero.tv/
That show looks really good. I emailed the website for shipping prices to the UK, hopefully it won't be extortionate ..
I remember it being on Saturday mornings in the UK!!
I managed to find the series on DVD on amazon for under $20. I am happy.
we are possibly going to be doing a series of screenings of the show at the tzl in the summer. take note, those of you in the toronto/southern ontario area!
Oh that's amazing and such a great idea!

The Toronto Zine Library said:
we are possibly going to be doing a series of screenings of the show at the tzl in the summer. take note, those of you in the toronto/southern ontario area!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

 

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service