We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I'm originally from Fort Worth, TX and just recently moved to North Platte, NE and was wondering if anyone knew of any zines here in Nebraska? I know that Girl Gang Distro that used to be around was based in Omaha, but they kind of died, unfortunately, as they were carrying an older issue of my last zine, Just That Good.

However, since I'm so new to the area, I still don't know much about it or any other zinesters in the state.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend Rae who does Suburban Gothic is in Nebraska, I wonder why she hasn't joined this site yet? I'll give her a push.
Alex Wrekk said:
My friend Rae who does Suburban Gothic is in Nebraska, I wonder why she hasn't joined this site yet? I'll give her a push.

Oh, and wasn't she one of them doing Girl Gang Distro?
Yes, one of them.

darlingdisasters said:
Alex Wrekk said:
My friend Rae who does Suburban Gothic is in Nebraska, I wonder why she hasn't joined this site yet? I'll give her a push.

Oh, and wasn't she one of them doing Girl Gang Distro?
I'm in Kansas, which isn't Nebraska, but kind of close.
haha, that's just about close enough!

Chantel G. said:
I'm in Kansas, which isn't Nebraska, but kind of close.
Erica Viola who regularly writes for Attack!!!! is in Omaha. She's not on here (as yet anyway) but you can find her on myspace.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

 

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service