We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

i ship out zine orders on a fairly regular basis, and have run out of flyers for other zines, distros, and projects to include in my mail-outs. if you have flyers for your zine-related project, i'd love to trade with you! i think promo swaps are an important way of getting the word out about projects and building community.

Tags: community, distros, flyers, promo, trades, zines

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, anyone have ANY Zines up for trade? Im working on my first one which is almost done now. It'll be full of Art, random topics, food, (we all eat….maybe) ideas, DIY's and artist interviews plus ideas for those lonely nights..

Weed, trouble, breaking into houses to sleep on their front couch...

Seth Sikma

440 Clayton St. E

Listowel ON, N4W2G5 

twitter and instagram is Voc4bula

Thanks so much.

Anyone still exchanging flyers? I'd love to have some, send me a message for my address.

Definitely exchanging my Zine, putting my second one together today!! My address is just above

Thnakyah

-Seth

(Just a heads up my first ones a mess because I'm getting everything figured out, don't really have a program for editing. My 1st zine is filled with my Art and some inside thoughts, second one is also filled with Art as well as some professional interviews.)

Jessica K. said:

Anyone still exchanging flyers? I'd love to have some, send me a message for my address.

If anyone is keen on sending some to Oz:

Nyx @ SeaGreenZines

PO Box 786

Bendigo Central, VIC 3552

Australia

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

The Word Distribution

Olympia Zine Fest!

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2015   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service