We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

i ship out zine orders on a fairly regular basis, and have run out of flyers for other zines, distros, and projects to include in my mail-outs. if you have flyers for your zine-related project, i'd love to trade with you! i think promo swaps are an important way of getting the word out about projects and building community.

Tags: community, distros, flyers, promo, trades, zines

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree!

Anyone can send me flyers if they would like them distributed on the flyer table at the Richmond Zine Fest... any leftovers i will take to distribute with my distro orders once i launch my mail order.

Richmond Zine Fest
P.O. Box 35501
Richmond, VA 23235
USA
Thanks for offering, Hannah! I'd love to trade flyers with you. Let me know where I should send them.
I do need some flyers. I sent out stuff a lot so feel free to send away:

Alex Wrekk
P.O. Box 17230
Portland, Or 97217
Send me flyers at:
Greg Butterfield
666 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10012
Send some my way!

Sweet Candy Distro
c/o Sage
PO Box 1833
Dallas, GA 30132
Send me some?!

Sarah Arr!
PO Box 235,
North Tazewell, VA 24630
and me:

Against the Flood
c/o Hannah
Box 7724
1001 E. University Ave.
Georgetown TX 78626
ps: im attending 2 zine events this weekend and then 2 more next month. if you want me to pass out flyers / leave flyers on the 'free' table at these things, feel free to send 'em sooner rather than later!
I'm totally in, even though I am seriously new to the Zine world and am not really sure just what these flyers are for. Sorry, that probably sounds like a totally blonde questions. I think I mean that I don't really know the purpose of these flyers and would like to know more about them. I do know what an actual flyer is... and I'm a brunette, I'm just a little dim sometimes :OP

Also, there's a zine fair in my favourite park on the 5th October (Sunday). I've booked a table there for my zine and assorted creatures. I went last year and loved it so much I know have a stall at our Farmer's market. Um... anyway, if people want to send me little flyers or cards or whatever they want I can put it on my table for them :)

Em Stronach
'Buddy"
18 Cleary Street
Hamilton NSW
Australia 2303
Any more people into a flyer exchange? I'm about to send some out.
Yes ladies & gentlemen, send me your flyers (up to 100 copies) and I'll send you mine. I have one foot in the zine community and one in the mail art network, so hopefully you will be able to reach other people than the usual suspect. Please send to:

Gianni Simone
3-3-23 Nagatsuta
Midori-ku
Yokohama-shi
226-0027 Kanagawa-ken
Japan
if anyone wants to send fliers to the UK I can distro them over here, drop me a line. Mr. T

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service